BAYADA Pediatrics is hiring Registered Nurses (RN's) in Montgomery and Chester Counties. We are looking for RN's to work with our special needs infant clients in the home setting. If you have always wanted to make a difference in someone's life, then BAYADA Pediatrics could be the career change you need!
BAYADA Registered Nurses (RN's) can work during the day, evening, nights or weekends. As a BAYADA nurse, you will care for one client at a time while enjoying the 24-hour support of a strong nursing management team. BAYADA is proud to offer paid time off, weekly pay, and direct deposit, along with comprehensive benefits including: 401(k), and medical and life insurances. We also offer hands-on (paid) infant training for those without pediatric experience!
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
* King of Prussia
* Bala Cynwyd
* West Chester
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN):
* Competitive wages and weekly pay
* Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
* Paid time off
* Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
* Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
* 401(k) with company match
* Tools needed for your job ? we invest in our care team
* 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
* Short commute times ? we match you to cases near your home
* Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
* A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
* Client assessments
* Training and education of family members
* Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
* Communication with other members of the client's multi-disciplinary team
* Supply management
* Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
* Current RN license in good standing (in applicable state)
* Current CPR certification
* Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.