Cascade Academy in Midway, UT
- Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health - Physical Therapist
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $87,800.00 - 127,100.00 / Year*
Job Title: Mental Health Therapist
At Cascade Academy, residential treatment center, we help adolescent girls struggling with severe anxiety and OCD embrace life with courage and joy. We work with girls from 13-18 years old to achieve their goals and learn how to move through the challenges of debilitating anxiety. We believe each girl has unique causes of anxiety including her genetics/physical health, life experiences, patterns of thinking, distress tolerance levels, and ability to navigate relationships. Our treatment team addresses every one of these areas in a personalized plan. Our academy is intentionally kept small, a limit of 26 girls, and located in the heart of scenic Midway Utah.
If you are looking to join a team of dynamic and experienced individuals in delivering best practice treatment, we are that team. Cascade Academy is a privately owned and operated treatment center; caring for our students and staff is top priority. We uphold values of balance of mind body soul, engaging in self-development through work and play, and, as a team, contributing to others. Therapists at Cascade Academy enjoy a small caseload, certification in specialty training, direct access to leadership teams, and a fun team-oriented environment.
- Maintain a safe environment for students.
- Collaboratively develop treatment plans with treatment team members.
- Provide and document individual, family and group therapy services.
- Maintain consistent communication with student s support system regarding progress, interventions, and goals.
- Facilitate treatment team reviews.
- Demonstrate professionalism, strong decision-making skills, and an ability to communicate effectively.
- Participate in activities with students within the academy campus and in the local community.
- Support direct care staff in understanding their role in treatment plan implementation.
- Provide feedback to senior staff of Cascade Academy regarding student progress.
- Desire to attend specialized training and earn certifications in treatment modalities relevant to Cascade Academy demographics.
- Current State of Utah license as a Ph.D., PsyD, CMHC, LCSW, LMFT
- Valid Driver s License
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Experience with adolescent age group preferred
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Call or contact Bekah Schuler, CMHC Clinical Director 435-###-#### or Brad Gerrard, Executive Director 801-###-####
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year DOE
Associated topics: clinician, lactation consultant, mhlb physical, movement disorder, movement therapist, orthopedic therapy, physical therapist, physical therapy, rehab, therapist assistant
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!