CAR T Access Account Director (Somerset)
Compensation: $177,070.00 - $177,070.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Offsite, New Jersey, United StatesJob Category:
Market AccessWork Location:
Market Access/PricingEmployee Status:
The CART Market Access Director, is responsible for hiring all CART Market Access Managers, developing, creating, implementing and overseeing and executing the reimbursement and access strategy within all identified CART accounts during the onboarding and activation phases. The CART Market Access Director will be responsible for leading the CART Market Access Managers by ensuring the market access strategy is pulled through within the identified accounts. This role will lead all CART Market Access activities for the nation and will collaborate with a variety of internal partners and external customers. The individual is required to achieve all assigned goals while maintaining compliance with all Celgene standards.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Superior leadership qualities to recruit, hire, lead and oversee daily activities of CART Market Access Managers. Design appropriate performance metrics and achieve accountability
- Exhibit a high degree of market access technical expertise within both payer and hospital systems
- Develop first line managers. Conduct annual and ongoing performance reviews and competency assignments.
- Work cross functionally within the CART market access team and with the CART account management team, National and regional account executives, CART patient operations, CART patient support services, policy, legal and compliance to ensure market access product objectives are met
- Monitor and support CART Market Access Managers daily activities to ensure balanced workloads.
- Ensure CART Account Management team is supported by CART Market Access managers by driving all access related strategic initiatives and tactics.
- Aggressively drive access pull through within CART identified accounts by establishing access account management goals for cellular therapy portfolio, successfully assisting CART account managers with launching new products, establishing and managing effective key operational partnerships in line with the strategic guidance from the CART Market access Management team.
- Oversee and lead access managers with execution of distribution channels and ensure challenges are escalated and triaged accordingly
- Ensure CART access managers drive facilitate and drive patient pull through within accounts as needed by CART account managers
- Ensure CART access managers support CART account managers with P&T adoption and meet with external executives as need to ensure economic information is shared in a timely manner during the onboarding of accounts.
- Contribute to the development and execution of focused business plans that align with the corporate objectives for CART accounts.
- Provide market place feedback in a timely manner to corporate management on customer business trends, competitive updates, and account issues and opportunities.
- Significant business travel required.
- 10+ years of collective sales and sales management experience, payer experience, marketing, and/or commercial experience required with emphasis on market access related experience including field reimbursement support, managed markets, IDN management, or other related commercial experience.
- 5+ years of Oncology or hematology sales management, marketing, or commercial experience required
- 10+ years of progressive people management
- 3+ years of Buy and bill experience required
- Thorough understanding of P&T processes within the hospital setting of care
- Thorough knowledge of the healthcare industry sales and marketing
- Thorough understanding of US compliance laws and guidelines
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment with the need to manage constant change. Ability to deal with ambiguity ready to change gears and plans quickly
- Ability to build relationships quickly and credibly
- Ability to interact and effectively partner with senior leadership across the organization
- Proven organizational skills with ability to problem solve and manage multiple urgent priorities in parallel
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to react to changing circumstances and priorities with high level of commitment and professionalism
- Ability to develop key strategies and execute them; Strong analytical, consulting, and business planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with finances/budgets
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work with many diverse customers
- Excellent presentation skills to engage and meet the needs of various audiences
- Ability to work independently and travel as needed (up to 50%)
- Ability to drive a car with a valid driver's license
- Proven success in new product launches
About UsCOMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
- Experience in the Academic and community setting preferred
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.\"At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients.\"
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin s lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.
Associated topics: care, demand, endowment, festival, major gift, mba, media, product market, social media, twitter
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...