Loading some great jobs for you...
As a Senior Dealer Success Consultant with Cox Automotiveyou will spend the majority of time in the field and be responsible forgenerating revenue within your defined account list and territory. You willpartner closely with automotive dealers to provide a consultative salesassessment of their internet marketing and digital media advertising needs andoffer creative solutions to help them reach their business and salesobjectives. You will focus on retention of your current client base and expandrevenue opportunities by maximizing the benefits of the products and servicesoffered: Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book.
WE DON'T SELL CARS! We guide and educate automotivedealers to make the best advertising decisions possible.
We are bigger than you realize. The Cox Automotiveportfolio includes over 20 automotive related brands and Cox Automotive MediaSolutions Group is the team that makes it happen we are powered by one of thelargest sales forces of its kind to our largest customer base: dealershipsacross the country. We are the ultimate workplace!Here are five reasons you want to join Cox Automotive:
1. We are aninnovator. We are inventing the future by redefining how cars are bought andsold on a daily basis!
2. We care about yourdevelopment. We give you sophisticated tools and resources to support you:iPads, eLearning, and a dedicated training department!
3. We like rewards.Recognizing our people is an important part of our culture. It's not just aboutmoney (although the money is there,) we also celebrate you with President'sClub trips, awards, and regular appreciation from your peers and your manager!
4. We make an impactevery day. Yes, what we doworks!
5. We rival Fortune500 benefit packages. How about health benefits that start on day one, a generous401k match, and flexible paid time off!Here are five reasons you should NOT apply:
1. If you don'tembrace change.
2. If you don't likeworking from home.
3. If you don't putyour customers success in front of your own.
4. If you are a humanbrochure and can't position value.
5. If you can't playnice and collaborate with your partners and teammates.
Qualifications:Are you paying attention? We have minimum qualifications.
3+ years sales, revenue retention, or account growth RequiredHigh School Diploma or GED Required Has completed relevant training requirements Previous experience working independently Ability to travel for meetings, training, etc. Valid driver license
Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in varioustechnologiesExceptional verbal and written communication skills
Here are some other skills that will shift your careerinto high gear:
Proficiency in using customer relationship managementsystems
Automotive industry and advertising media experiencestrongly preferred
Superior relationship building, closing and consultingskills
About Cox Automotive
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...