- $39,180.00 -60,120.00/year*
340 N Locust St
Come Build Your Career Under OUR Roof
3RD SHIFT POSITION - HOURS 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM
- Pull product for loading onto truck or rail.
- Verify shipment for correct product type, color, and quantity.
- Pull products in first in first out order.
- After verifying shipment for accuracy, transport product to assigned door and truck or rail for loading.
- Complete loading process and fill out required paperwork.
- Cross train in Product Handlers responsibilities.
- Work safely and assume responsibility for safety of self and others. Follow all safety rules and policies.
- Maintain excellent Housekeeping.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and training.
- Communicate responsibly.
- Strive for continuous improvement in areas of safety, quality and productivity.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Able to read and write effectively and perform basic arithmetic skills
- Good communications skills: verbal, listening, reading and writing resulting in the ability to lead others
- Strong interpersonal skills including a positive outlook toward team members, staff and company goals
- Demonstrated understanding of processes, equipment and product specs
- Strong work ethic including attendance, safety and performance
- Motivated, responsible, enthusiastic, trustworthy and have a positive attitude
- Physical capability and stamina to fit work place demands Flexible and open-minded
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Skilled in problem identification and resolution
- Willingness to seek assistance and collaborate with support personnel
- Comfortable with PC-based office software and other common applications
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 80 pounds.
- Must be able to climb ladders and/or stairs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting, walking, and standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and balancing.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office machinery.
- Must be able to drive a forklift which requires sitting for long periods of time, as well as the ability to use your arms and legs to work the controls, breaks and steering wheel.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone
Continuing Quality Requirements:
- Perform responsibilities of the assigned tasks to contribute to plant and crew goals where applicable
- Perform all work accident-free and in compliance with GAF and govt. safety standards
- Continually comply with GAF policies & procedure (e.g., attendance, performance and record keeping), demonstrate continuous improvement as normal mode of operating
We believe our employees are our greatest resource. We offer competitive salary, benefits, 401k, and vacation packages for all full time permanent positions. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and GAF, SGI, and Siplast are proud to be affirmative action employers. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. If applying for positions in the U.S., must be eligible to work in the U.S. without need for employer sponsored visa (work permit).
Associated topics: driver, drywall, excavator, labor, landscape, load, loader, maintenance, mop, unload
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...