Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. Integra's Tissue Technologies is an in-patient and outpatient Regenerative product portfolio, which includes products for wound care, burns, abdominal reconstruction, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 4,500 employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol \"IART.\"
The Associate Sales Representative will be a responsible for Integra's Orthpedic Reconstruction product line and solely responsible for sales of these products within a defined territory. Your primary responsibility will be to support and grow business in order to achieve or exceed sales revenue targets. You will provide case coverage, transport trays, and develop select accounts by building relationships, demonstrating extensive product knowledge and providing exceptional customer service. Your primary call points will be plastic surgeons, podiatric surgeons and upper extremity orthopedic surgeons. 50% of your time will be spent in the Operating Room. You will work side by side with an experienced Sales Specialist for approximately 18 months. If performance qualifications are met, then you may be offered a Sales Specialist position for a full territory anywhere in the U.S.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Target and develop new account opportunities while supporting current initiatives in the territory
* Provide service of existing accounts which may include case coverage in the operating room as well as excellent customer service and product/tray logistics
* Assist Sales Specialist in achieving revenue growth and attainment of quota.
* Submit weekly and monthly reports as defined by sales management
* Operate within defined budgets and strictly with in accordance with Corporate policies and procedures
* Strictly adhere to the policies and procedures within the Advamed Code of Conduct and the Sunshine Act
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position.
* Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience is required
* Preferred 0-2 years of outside sales experience, business to business sales experience, any healthcare experience or background, athletic trainer, allied health background (physical therapy, occupational therapy, athletic training, etc.), or other health and fitness background.
* Excellent analytical, written and verbal skills.
* Confidence to communicate with established physicians and other surgical personnel.
* Strong negotiation and selling skills.
* Physically capable of standing for long hours in the Operating Room during cases.
* Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, reconstructive, replacement, spine, surgeon, surgery
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...