Accounts Payable Clerk - A/P Clerk
Compensation: $60,410.00 - $92,030.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Summary of Position Requirements
The Accounts Payable Clerk will review invoices for accuracy and consistency, circulate invoices for approval, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and ensure that invoices are paid on a timely basis.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
* Distribute invoices for approval and follow up on the approval if necessary
* Compile approved invoices and upload them to dedicated BOX folder for the Regional Operations Center (ROC).
* Review check runs for accuracy and forward to Controller for approval.
* Mail out weekly checks and ensure all proper backup are attached
* Process Address Book Revisions for new vendors and vendor changes
* Process void check requests
* Review and code all utility invoices in MetaViewer
* Organize and maintain all invoice files
* Manage lien releases
* Assist with any audit requests and pull necessary backup documentation
* Pay and reconcile RE Taxes
* Research and resolve contract payment discrepancies and communicates with outside Business Partners to resolve invoice discrepancies
* Maintain trade partner insurance compliance in coordination with the ROC
* Perform all other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Minimum of two years office and accounting experience
* Intermediate computer skills - Microsoft Word and Excel
* JD Edwards experience preferred
* Excellent attention to detail
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry materials and supplies weighing 25 lbs or less. Finger dexterity is necessary.
Ability to professionally perform multiple, detail-orientated tasks; good written, verbal and organizational skills; able to follow directions from a supervisor.
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associates* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...