Please do not apply if you do not have PH.D, LMHC or LCSW designation.
These positions require Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Licensed Mental Health Counselors designation.
IMMEDIATE need for 2018-2019 School Year
School Aged: Manhattan and Staten Island:
District 1: Lower East Side
District 31: All Locations
Preschool: Manhattan and Queens
District 1,2,3 Lower Manhattan
District 25, 26 and 28-Long Island City, Sunnyside Middle Village, Ridgewood, Maspeth, College Point, Whitestone, Flushing, Bayside, Central Queens, Douglaston, Little Neck, Bellerose, Forest Hills, Rego Park, Kew Gardens, Jamaica, South Jamaica
Ongoing needs in all other areas, please do not hesitate to apply!!!
* Provide mono/bilingual counseling evaluations and/or treatment services to Preschool and School-Age populations in preschools, public and private schools and home settings.
* Flexible Schedules: Full-Time/Part-Time position available.
* Opportunities are available based upon geographical preferences within the 5 boroughs of New York. Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx and Staten Island.
* Heavily Discounted NYSED Social Work CEU's for active providers.
* Work one on one with your placement coordinator
* Highly experienced candidates are eligible to conduct workshops for the Professional Development Unit.
* Outstanding income potential: Competitive rates in primary areas, reliable payment
* NYS Licensed Mental Health Counselor (Permanent) or NYS Licensed Clinical Social Worker -ONLY
* Bilingual therapists' must have Bilingual extension (or passing score on BEA or proficiency exam)
* Can not be concurrently working directly for the NYC DOE; Must be at least one year removed
Please see our other Current Offerings and Refer a Friend!
To speak with a Talent Acquisition Specialist please call 718-###-####
About New York Therapy Placement Services, Inc.:
New York Therapy Placement Services, Inc. has been a leader in the educational/healthcare services arena for over 30 years. Founded in 1986, the company plays an integral part in both the public and private health care sectors. NYTPS is a multidisciplinary agency, with placements available for Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, LCSW's, LMHC's, Psychologists (PHD and PsyD), School Psychologists and Special Education Teachers and Behavior Analysts. Our placements include a wide variety of setting such as, but not limited to, preschools, schools, home care, nursing homes, long and short term care facilities. We are proud of our reputation of excellence and commitment to providing services in compliance with local, state and federal guidelines. We pride ourselves in working with only the most experienced clinicians that are interested in making a difference in the lives of others.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V
NYTPS/NYTPSSP complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application process, to perform essential job functions and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Theresa Dillon, HR Generalist, at 718-### #### or at ...@nytps.org.
Associated topics: addiction, behavioral healthcare, casework, cell, clinician, disabilities, msw, npho, social service, social worker
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...