Compensation: $90,150.00 - $122,360.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Novant Health UVA Health System is seeking a Virginia Licensed Therapist for an open Therapist II position with the Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Program. Ideal candidate is a team oriented individual who has experience providing substance abuse treatment to individuals and in groups. Knowledge of dual diagnosis/co-occurring preferred; To uphold and demonstrate the Novant Mission, Vision and Values: Compassion, Diversity, Personal Excellence, and Team Work. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.Qualifications
- Education: Master's Degree Required Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related field Required
- Experience: One yr of experience Required
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: LPC, LCSW, Clinic Psychologist, or LMFT Required For the Substance Use Therapist role, LCAS Required
- Additional Skills Required: Good working knowledge of computers. Ability to care for Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse Age Specific populations. NonViolent Crisis Intervention certification.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of 'First Do No Harm'.
Associated topics: activity therapist, inpatient, lactation, lactation consultant, movement disorder, movement therapist, physical, physical therapy, therapist outpatient, therapist physical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...