Compensation: $102,860.00 - $168,030.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Loading some great jobs for you...
We have an opening for a Full Time Physical Therapist/PT to work at our new employer health center located in Elko, NV!
32 Hours per Week!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary Perform evidence based, outpatient orthopedic physical therapy in a collaborative, multidisciplinary Health Center with the objective of helping patients get, stay and be well.
Essential Job Functions
* Premise Health Physical Therapists work in collaboration with other Health Center staff members including, doctors, NPs, PAs, nurses, dietitians, wellness coaches, as well as community providers to promote health and wellness to onsite employees and their dependents.
* Our physical therapist practice according to APTA professional standards, recognizing the importance of current physical therapy research, critical clinical reasoning and the patient's values when evaluating, assessing and developing a treatment plan for each unique patient.
* We successfully promote direct access to physical therapy services at the majority of our Health Centers, as such our PTs are able to practice at their highest skill level.
* Continuity of care and patient centeredness are hallmarks of the Premise Health mission and as such, our PTs are expected to demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication by participating in Health Center meetings, patient care meetings and through their documentation and reporting to onsite and community referral sources.
* Physical therapists participate in continuing competence activities including peer review, presentations, and optionally grand rounds.
* Onsite PTs may work closely with our client's stakeholders including, safety officers, ergonomists, human resources and other vendors to promote employee safety in the workplace.
* Depending on the workplace setting and the scope of services, a Premise Health PT is able to effect positive behavior change in the eligible population, beyond the clinical setting by:
* Developing and administering injury prevention and health promotion presentations, workshops and other programing for the onsite employees and other eligible populations.
* Teaching 'real time' proper body mechanics at the employee's workstation.
* Assessing and correcting poor ergonomics.
* Developing and administering specific programs when a need is identified. Examples of programs our therapists have developed are: Weekend Warrior musculoskeletal screens, Triathlon preparation workshops, Health Back Programs, and Stretch and Flex exercise classes.
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university is required; Master's degree is preferred
* Licensed as a Physical Therapist
* Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for healthcare provider is required.
* At least three years' experience as a Physical Therapist in an outpatient physical therapy clinic or other ambulatory care clinic. Outpatient orthopedic experience is required.
* Knowledge of Internet software and Word Processing software.
* Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred.
* Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations in occupational health settings preferred.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: clinician, inpatient, movement disorder, outpatient, physical therapist, physical therapy, rehab, therapist, therapist outpatient, therapist physical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...