Outpatient Physical Therapist PT
Riverside Health System in Surry, VA
- Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health - Physical Therapist
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $90,150.00 - 122,360.00 / Year*
Riverside Health System has an immediate career opportunity for a full-time Outpatient Physical Therapist. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional or a new or recent graduate. At Riverside, we support one another s growth and development and value diversity of thought. We provide our team members all of the tools and resources needed to succeed in our organization.
A staff Physical Therapist must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide age goal and diagnosis appropriate care. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development throughout the life span be able to assess patients' needs and status by analyzing evaluated data and be able to interpret information to identify age-specific needs and provide appropriate care accordingly per patient care setting.
We offer a variety of benefits to meet your personal needs including several medical, vision and dental plans. We also offer paid time off (PTO), extended illness bank (EIB), short and long term disability, life insurance (term and whole life options), retirement, HSA, FSA, dependent care FSA, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, pet insurance, identity protection, tuition assistance and student loan repayment options just to name a few!
- Payments directly paid to your student loans for a total benefit of $10,000 over a 5 year period
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $3,650 per year for degree earning programs
- Immediate entry into the 403b retirement savings plan with up to 2.5% of pay match
- Three medical plans with up to 72% of premium covered by Riverside for those who work full time
- Sign on bonus may be available depending on the position
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Physical Therapy required.
- Previous healthcare experience preferred.
- VA Physical Therapy license required, BLS/CPR required.
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!
Associated topics: activity therapist, inpatient, lactation, lactation consultant, movement disorder, movement therapist, orthopedic therapy, physical, therapist, therapist assistant
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!