Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Rust-Oleum Corporation is a worldwide leader in protective paints and coatings for both home and industry. We offer a wide product range including decorative fashion paints, durable industrial roof repair coatings and, of course, the famous rust-fighting formula that started it all.
The primary result expected from the Maintenance Planner will be to initiate scheduling of maintenance projects, work orders, and coordinate with internal customers and vendors to maximize equipment efficiencies and uptime.
Maintenance Planner Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the engineering maintenance schedules for the plant
- Prioritize and schedule required preventative maintenance in coordination with Production Supervisors and Managers.
- Input and maintain the maintenance data database.
- Develop and implement PM instructions
- Generate and analyze maintenance KPIs such as work order completion time, breakdown reduction, and % completion of orders.
- Analyze the parts inventory system. This includes assisting the entering of all parts transactions such as POs, issues, returns, and inventory adjustments.
- Maintain accurate inventory records to help perform or manage periodic cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Utilize TPM to deliver maintenance initiatives on site
- Responsible for maintenance data capture and reporting (losses, costs, breakdown analyses, tag resolution)
- Maintain records such as documentation of contracts and agreements, costs, budget information for maintenance/building accounts, and maintenance performance history.
- Provide expertise with the computer based maintenance management system (CMMS) to schedule, document, and update all plant maintenance work orders.
- Procure materials, supplies, and services to support the operation and maintenance for the facility.
- Support Regulatory and Corporate standards by maintaining accurate files and records.
- Develop, plan and execute training activities to expand the skills of the team.
- Analyze total cost of ownership – parts, time, downtime for each piece of equipment.
- 2-3 years of Maintenance Planning experience in an industrial setting.
- Demonstrated leadership in the following areas: preventative maintenance, implementing continuous improvement, Lean manufacturing, safety, and standard work.
- Experience with CMMS required.
- SAP experience preferred
- Proficient at using Microsoft Word & Excel
Somerset, New Jersey, United States
Loading some great jobs for you...