- Ryder System
- $48,290.00 -66,350.00/year*
425 Landing St
Position Description Our team is growing! Ryder is looking to hire a CLASS A Driver in Lumberton, NJApply NowAbout the position:
Call or text Abbey at 856-###-####Why Ryder?
- Great Pay: Average Weekly Pay $1,500+!
- $7,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Home Daily!
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive Benefits package, including time off during the 1st year
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- ALL NEW PTO & travel companion POLICY (select locations): Ask me for details!
- Ryder Maintenance 24/7 Roadside assistance
- Forbes 2019 list of the World s Best Employers
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle:
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts. Responsibilities
This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Associated topics: cdl a, choferes clase a, class a driver, company driver team, company owner, dedicated truck, flatbed driver, hazardous material, otr company, tanker truck
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...