Physical Therapist - PT - PRN
Compensation: $72,200.00 - $100,790.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Loading some great jobs for you...
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Physical Therapist.
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.Us.
St. James Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 98-bed hospital is the only full-service acute care facility in Butte, and were the largest hospital serving a seven-county area. Our mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.We.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well honor each others dignity and surpass the standards we set. Well encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.Your day.
As a Physical Therapist you need to know how to:
- Develop and implement a treatment plan for infants, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients, involving physical means, such as exercise, functional training, massage, modalities, hydrotherapy, wound care, and patient and family education.
- Apply diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint, and functional ability tests.
- Direct and aid patients in active and passive exercises, muscle re-education, and gait and functional training utilizing pulleys and weights, steps, and inclined surfaces.
- Assess patients for appropriate assistive devices and direct patients in care and use of devices such as wheelchairs, braces, canes, crutches, and prosthetic and orthopedic devices.
- Provide learner appropriate instruction in therapeutic procedures and processes to be continued by the patient. Adapt conventional physical therapy techniques to meet the needs of all patients. Identify, as necessary, care givers who will need education and can assist the patient as well.
- Evaluate, record, and report on each patient's progress for review by other members of interdisciplinary team.
- Orient, instruct, and direct work activities of assistants, aides, and students.
- Conduct or participate in training medical and nursing personnel and other workers in physical therapy techniques and objectives.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
Your next move.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, required
- Current Montana Physical Therapy License, required upon hire
- Current BLS certification, required upon hire
Now that you know more about being a Physical Therapist on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Associated topics: activity therapist, clinician, lactation consultant, movement therapist, orthopedic, orthopedic therapy, physical, rehab, therapist, therapist assistant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...