* Acts to control movement of staff and visitors into and through permitted areas at a client site.
* Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, provides information and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
* Assists visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to the site; screens visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the site.
* Reports incidents or suspicious activity to security personnel, client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities.
* With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative and operational support, administrative assist, administrative support, intern, office assistant, operational assist, operational support, operator, usher
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...