Select Physical Therapy in NEW YORK, NY (Manhattan) is seeking experienced per diem athletic trainers to provide pre-competition care for professional referees. The Season runs from October through June and includes pre-season, regular season and post season games. Games routinely occur in the evenings during the week and on weekends at various times of day.
Arrival to arenas 2.5 hours prior to start of competition. (EG- 5:00 PM arrival for a 7:30 PM game time)
There is no requirement to cover the competition itself.
Responsibilities include injury assessment and treatment as well as any injury prevention steps deemed necessary in order for officials to perform their job duties.
Requirements: Certification as an athletic trainer with at least two years post graduate experience; State licensure in good standing in applicable states.
To apply, send your resume with availability to start to:
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
NovaCare Rehabilitation, Select Physical Therapy and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
* Responsible for patient care under supervision of a licensed physical therapist.
* Involved in the Athletic Training Services program, participation in the coverage of school athletic events and practices.
* Designs and implements specific therapeutic programs for rehabilitation of the injured athlete
* BS Degree REQUIRED
* Minimum one year clinical experience
* National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
* Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
* Applicable state license where required
Associated topics: athletic director, athletic trainer, director of athletics, fitness director, fitness instructor, wellness director, wellness instructor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...