- Stoneridge Retirement
- $69,820.00 -96,690.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
340 N Locust St
Modified Full Time Activities Assistant Position Available
Position is 64 hours per bi-weekly pay period with varying shifts.
Performs hands on Activity Programming with residents using large, medium, small group and 1 to 1 settings to assess and fulfill the residents Psychosocial, Emotional and Recreational needs
Major Responsibilities, Duties, Functions, and Tasks of the Position
* Plan, Organize and Implement activity programs and special events in the skilled Nursing Unit including the Dementia Program according to the master department schedule and individual assignment responsibilities. Programming shall include evening, weekend, holiday, indoor and outdoor activities. All programs should be designed to meet the psychosocial, emotional and recreational needs of the Resident. Provides sensory stimulation for those residents who are risk for sensory deprivation due to regression of the person with progressing dementia.
* Communicates with charge nurse/fellow Team Members concerning residents conditions, requests and interests.
* Plans and implements (1-1) activities for those residents needing that component.
* Maintain updated required documentation for departmental records, attendance records, and resident's medical record and care plans as assigned by Activity Director.
* Participates in completing Quarterly progress note charting.
* Knows and uses reality orientation, and reminiscence therapy appropriate to the cognitive functioning of the resident both in group or (1-1) settings.
StoneRidge Retirement Living
7 West Park Ave.
Myerstown, PA 17067
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, cardiothoracic, care, infusion, maternal, nurse, recovery, surgical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...