- Stoneridge Retirement
- $48,815.00 -78,130.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
340 N Locust St
StoneRidge Retirement Living
7 West Park Ave.
Myerstown, PA 17067
Restorative Nursing - Quality Assurance Coordinator Position Available*Full-Time, 1st Shift Positon*Must be an LPN, with at least 2 years of Long Term Care experience.
The Restorative Nursing / Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible to assist, develop and oversee restorative nursing programs and coordinate the quality assurance initiatives within the facility. Assist with training and educational needs within the nursing department as directed by the Vice President of Clinical Operations.
Major Responsibilities, Duties, Functions, and Tasks of the Position
* Evaluate resident needs/functional status on Admission, Quarterly and with any Significant Change to determine the need for Restorative Nursing.
* Implement Restorative nursing programs based on the resident's assessment.
* Provide education to nursing team members on restorative nursing programs before implementation of the program.
* Review and Implement restorative nursing programs developed by therapy services as part of the skilled resident discharge from therapy.
* Assist with the transition of care for short stay residents and direct nursing assistant team members on restorative nursing programs that maximize the resident's independence.
* Communicate changes in a resident's functional status to the Charge Nurse, Director of Nursing and Therapy as needed.
* Assist with the implementation of policies and procedures that are necessary to provide care and services to our residents.
* Attend and complete required education programs as directed
* Participate and communicate opportunities for performance/process improvement to the VP of Clinical Operations.
* Participate in performance improvement as directed.
* Coordinate monthly the Quality Assurance activities within the facility and insure reporting is submitted per facility policy. Report concerns to the VP of Clinical Operations.
* Assist in the maintenance of monthly quality assurance reporting.
* Promote daily communication with team members to function and perform at their highest level.
* Maintain accurate, legible, and concise records
* Attends facility meetings, as assigned or requested by the VP of Clinical Operations
* Promote, through various initiatives, the strategic goals of the organization as directed by the VP of Clinical Operations
* Perform responsibilities in accordance with the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing Standards of Nursing Conduct
* Complete observational assessments as directed on the delivery of care to residents, to insure it meets resident's needs as outlined in the residents care plan.
* Promote customer service initiatives throughout the organization to support continuous quality improvement
Minimum Job Qualifications:
* Current Pennsylvania Licensed Practical Nurse License
* 2 years of experience in Long Term Care in a nursing related role* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...