The New Jewish Home Certified Home Health Agency (CHHA) provides home based care and rehabilitation therapy for patients recovering from an acute episode or other adverse health event. The New Jewish Home has long experience delivering rehabilitation and home care services. Our goal is to help each patient get well, stay well and return to health and independence as quickly as possible.
The New Jewish Home is currently seeking Fee For Service PT's, OT's, and ST's to join their team!
Job Summary: The Fee For Service Clinician will provide and coordinate multidisciplinary health services for patients in the community Conduct assessment and collaborate with the Physician and other team members on the implementation of care plan with a goal for client to be discharge from program.
Further duties include ensuring that all documentation required are completed within regulatory guidelines including Physician Orders (485) and Oasis which must accurately reflect clinical and functional status of patient in order to follow reimbursement policies.
* Valid NYS Professional License
* Graduate from an accredited school.
* Ability to travel to areas designated by region served. For all non Manhattan areas a car is required
* Previous experience in homecare is a requirement
Associated topics: clinician, inpatient, movement therapist, orthopedic, orthopedic therapy, physical, physical therapy, rehab, therapist, therapist assistant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...