Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
The ideal candidate posseses knowledge of a variety of therapeutic approaches such as: family therapy, psychodynamic, cognitive/behavioral and the ability to engage multi-need families andd strength-based team orientation. The candidate must be willing to adhere to the FPS model and the use of its' treatment intervention and have an understanding of the profound impact that trauma has on the majority of the individuals we serve.
* Promote the philosophy, beliefs, and values of the FPS program model and adhere to the policies and procedures set forth in the FPS manual.
* Step Down services are based on an aftercare model.
* Oversight of the Step Down program.
* Coordinates and monitors day to day operations of the Step Down program
* Supervises and evaluates the two Step Down FPS staff
* Timely completion of case records
* Assists in completion of utilization/chart review of case records
* Assists Step Down Specialists in formulating goals and other paperwork completion
* Assists supervisor and provides back-up coverage to the two Step Down Specialists when on vacation/leave
* Provides direct service to Stepdown Cases or FPS cases, serving a total 8 unduplicated FPS families per year, as the program need determines.
* Competitive base salary
* Medical and dental insurance
* Vision plan
* Retirement plan
* Flexible spending plans
* Excellent time benefits
* Opportunity for personal and career growth
* Team oriented environment ? we practice the FISH! Philosophy
Masters degree in social work or other human services and at least two years of direct care providing treatment to families in home.
All positions require a valid driver's license in good standing, pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. All candidates, if hired, will be expected to cooperate with Oaks Integrated Care and The Department of Human Services in all inspections and investigations. Oaks Integrated Care considers applicants for all positions without regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; sexual orientation; marital or veteran status; the presence of a medical condition, genetic information or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the job; or any other legally protected status.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Questions? Contact our HR Recruiter at 609-###-#### or ...@oaksintcare.org
Access Center: 1-800-###-####
Administrative Office: 609-###-####
* About Us
* Adult Services
* Child and Family Services
* Employee Resources
* Privacy Policies
Sign up to receive news and updates
? Copyright 2012 - - Oaks Integrated Care Inc. - All Rights Reserved
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.