- TWIN OAKS COMMUNITY SERVICES
425 Landing St
Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
As a Substitute/Per Diem Van Driver/Aide, you will work in a youth partial care program. The partial care program provides psycho-education, therapeutic recreation, daily living skills, art therapy and individual psychiatric consultation to youth ages 3-21.
* Transport/drive consumers to and from partial care programs
* Maintain courteous interactions with consumers and community members
* Maintain records relevant to transportation schedule
* Provide for consumer safety including mandatory fastening of seat belts for all occupants of vans
* Ensure infants and children are secured in appropriate car seats
* Notify supervisory staff of any van maintenance, safety issues, or consumer issues
* Assist with building support activities as needed: mail delivery, meal preparation and serving, program related errands, light housekeeping, supply organization, vehicle cleaning
* Per diem schedule
* Supplemental income
* Opportunity for personal and career growth
* Team oriented environment - we practice the FISH! Philosophy
* High School diploma or equivalent plus 5 years full time experience with children or youth
* Associate's degree plus 2 years full time experience with children or youth
* Bachelor's (BA/BS) degree preferred
* Good driving record and good driving skills
* Good verbal & written communication skills and be team oriented
All positions require a valid driver's license in good standing, pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Oaks Integrated Care considers applicants for all positions without regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; sexual orientation; marital or veteran status; the presence of a medical condition, genetic information or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the job; or any other legally protected status.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Questions? Contact our HR Recruiter at 609-###-#### or ...@oaksintcare.org
Access Center: 1-800-###-####
Administrative Office: 609-###-####
* About Us
* Adult Services
* Child and Family Services
* Employee Resources
* Privacy Policies
Sign up to receive news and updates
? Copyright 2012 - - Oaks Integrated Care Inc. - All Rights Reserved
FacebookTwitterLinkedinFlickrInstagramRss* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...