- TWIN OAKS COMMUNITY SERVICES
- $64,840.00 -88,150.00/year*
425 Landing St
Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
As a Program Secretary, you will work within an adult case management setting in Lumberton, Burlington County, NJ. The case management program serves adults with severe and persistent mental illness. Goals include reducing frequency/length of hospitalization, increasing connections to community resources and improving quality of life.
* Respond to and answer telephone calls
* Monitor the waiting room as consumers come and go for therapy appointments
* Schedule appointments
* Handle administrative and clerical functions of the programs
* Acquire and reconcile petty cash, cash advances, and check requests
* Coordinate program meetings/events as needed
* Competitive salary
* Medical and dental insurance
* Vision plan
* Retirement plan
* Flexible spending plans
* EXCELLENT time benefits
* Opportunity for personal and career growth
* Team oriented environment - we practice the FISH! Philosophy
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Secretarial, administrative or clerical experience
* 18 years or older
All positions require a valid driver's license in good standing, pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Oaks Integrated Care considers applicants for all positions without regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; sexual orientation; marital or veteran status; the presence of a medical condition, or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the job; or any other legally protected status.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Questions? Contact our HR Recruiter at 609-###-#### or ...@oaksintcare.org
Access Center: 1-800-###-####
Administrative Office: 609-###-####
* About Us
* Adult Services
* Child and Family Services
* Employee Resources
* Privacy Policies
Sign up to receive news and updates
? Copyright 2012 - - Oaks Integrated Care Inc. - All Rights Reserved
FacebookTwitterLinkedinFlickrInstagramRss* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...